Refine Your Search
- 12 Step Program
- Adult Residential
- Alcohol Rehab
- Christian Rehab
- Continuing Care
- Detox Program
- Drug Rehab
- Dual Diagnosis
- Eating Disorder
- Equine Therapy
- Medically Assisted Detox
- Opiate Drug Detox
- Outdoor Therapy
- Pain Management
- Psychiatric Residential
- Residential Boarding School
- Residential Inpatient
- Residential Relapse Recovery
- Sex Addiction Program
- Small Residential Programs
- Substance Abuse
- Support Living
- Teens & Adolescent Residential
- Transitional Independent Living Programs
- Wilderness Rehab
- Young Adult Residential
Out / Inpatient:
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Long Term (>30 Days) Residential
- Partial Hospitalization (Day Treatment)
- Short Term (<30 Days) Residential
- Therapeutic Boarding School
Family Services / Amenities:
Treatment Centers in Mission Hill - Boston, MA 02120
“The Center for Effective Child Therapy at Judge Baker provides mental health assessments and focused short-term treatments for children and their families. We use only "evidence-based treatments," such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), that have been scientifically proven to work. At CECT, we continually monitor your child's progress in order to individualize treatment and maximize gains. We do this by both using proven assessment tools and listening closely to the children and families we work with, ensuring that everyone takes an active part in goal-setting and treatment. These careful assessments help us go far beyond a child's diagnosis; we can focus on what the child and family hope to change. One of our primary goals is to help children develop resiliency - an internal sense of stability that allows them to face the challenges of daily life. It's the sense of empowerment children have when they realize they have control over their feelings and behavior, and enhances their ability to grow and thrive.
“Talk - we feel it's still the best medicine. So, if you decide to start therapy, the Therapy Center can offer you long or short-term treatment, whether for one person, a couple, a family or a child/adolescent, at affordable fees. You can usually get an appointment within a week. An initial consultation at the Therapy Center is affordable, confidential, and individualized. The fee for this consultation is $25.
Not enough Treatment Centers in Suffolk County, Massachusetts (MA), 02120 to choose from?
Try expanding your search for Treatment Centers in 02120 to a larger area (e.g. click the plus sign or 02120+ .)
Inpatient or Outpatient Treatment
INPATIENT TREATMENT: WHAT'S INVOLVED?
Residential Inpatient treatment in 02120 usually consists of 24 hour care at a live-in facility. Full treatment services, including medical and behavioral therapy are provided all at one location near Mission Hill - Boston.
Medical supervision is generally placed over each resident. In drug treatment centers, clients can detox safely. In eating disorder centers in 02120, residential programs enable effective monitoring of the client's health during the treatment program.
Inpatient care offers a structured atmosphere and allows the client and providers to focus on physical and psychological healing.
OUTPATIENT TREATMENT: WHAT'S INVOLVED?
Outpatient treatment programs in 02120 or clinics provide flexibility to those who are unable to take time away from their regular lives, work or school. Programs typically meet at the clinic a couple of times every week for a few hours at a time.
Because clients are living away from the centers, outpatient facilities in Mission Hill - Boston are less able to focus on medical conditions and nutritional needs.
Certain programs provide a combination of the in/out approach: Inpatient for medical stabilization, partial hospitalization for moderate cases, intensive outpatient programs, and outpatient clinics for follow-up.
INPATIENT OR OUTPATIENT: WHAT'S RIGHT FOR ME?
* How much can you afford? Generally, 02120 outpatient treatment is cheaper than inpatient treatment because housing is not provided and fewer hours of treatment (and often fewer therapy alternatives) are offered.
* Are you able to control your behaviors? Inpatient treatment provides constant supervision to offset the temptation of drugs or eating disordered behavior in the early stages of treatment.
* Follow-up support network near 02120? If you do decide to attend inpatient treatment, look for a center that can offer you or direct you to another service where you will be provided with follow-up care after you leave in an effort to avoid relapse.
* Is your condition severe? Constant medical attention is given to those in inpatient care, which may be especially important for those with pain and eating disorders.
How Treatment Centers Can Help
ALCOHOL AND DRUG REHAB
Treatment centers in 02120 help clients with substance abuse issues, drug abuse and pain treatment. Drug detox or alcohol detox is the first step on the road to recovery from drug addiction or alcohol addiction and a clean life. After detoxing, the rehabilitation process can begin.
EATING DISORDER TREATMENT
Eating Disorder treatment centers in 02120 help treat a range of problem eating and food issues such as childhood feeding disorders, food avoidance, obesity, Anorexia, Bulimia or compulsive overeating, binge eating, night eating and body image issues. They address the destructive behaviors and underlying emotional issues of disordered eating. Their programs can include family involvement and are designed to help patients in 02120 develop the skills they need to make lifelong change. Programs incorporate dietary counseling and nutritional education and may be supervised by a therapist, medical director, nurse and dietitian.