Refine Your Search
- 12 Step Program
- Adult Residential
- Alcohol Rehab
- Christian Rehab
- Continuing Care
- Detox Program
- Drug Rehab
- Dual Diagnosis
- Eating Disorder
- Equine Therapy
- Medically Assisted Detox
- Opiate Drug Detox
- Outdoor Therapy
- Pain Management
- Psychiatric Residential
- Residential Boarding School
- Residential Inpatient
- Residential Relapse Recovery
- Sex Addiction Program
- Small Residential Programs
- Substance Abuse
- Support Living
- Teens & Adolescent Residential
- Transitional Independent Living Programs
- Wilderness Rehab
- Young Adult Residential
Out / Inpatient:
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Long Term (>30 Days) Residential
- Partial Hospitalization (Day Treatment)
- Short Term (<30 Days) Residential
- Therapeutic Boarding School
Family Services / Amenities:
Broaden Your Search
Treatment Centers in Monroe
Area auto widened to Monroe County - no Treatment Centers were found in the city of Monroe, MI.
“The Psychological Clinic is a University of Michigan facility that provides a safe, confidential environment in which adults, 18 and older, can get the treatment they need to start enjoying happier lives. Our clinicians offer help to clients who are dealing with any number of concerns or difficulties, some of which include: anxiety, depression, sexual identity or preferences, bereavement & grief, issues with personal or professional relationships, and dealing with a traumatic event as well as psycho-social problems of aging. We are dedicated to providing an environment in which our clients feel open to sharing and receiving help, and we work to provide a culturally sensitive consultation for each individual.
“We are here to support you through depression, anxiety, substance abuse, behavioral problems with kids and teens, and relationship challenges. Although you might be finding it hard to get through the day, depression and anxiety is very treatable, and our experienced therapists are here to help. Maybe your relationship is not where you had hoped, or no matter how hard you have tried, it is not getting better. Relationship counseling is available for both couples, and singles so that you have the space to sort out what is getting in the way of achieving the satisfying relationships you want. If you feel like your alcohol use has gotten in the way of your relationship or efforts at school or work we can help you achieve the goals you have regarding your use and prevent it from getting in the way of the things that are important to you. Call today to get started!
Inpatient or Outpatient Treatment
INPATIENT TREATMENT: WHAT'S INVOLVED?
Residential Inpatient treatment in Monroe usually consists of 24 hour care at a live-in facility. Full treatment services, including medical and behavioral therapy are provided all at one location near Monroe.
Medical supervision is generally placed over each resident. In drug treatment centers, clients can detox safely. In eating disorder centers in Monroe, residential programs enable effective monitoring of the client's health during the treatment program.
Inpatient care offers a structured atmosphere and allows the client and providers to focus on physical and psychological healing.
OUTPATIENT TREATMENT: WHAT'S INVOLVED?
Outpatient treatment programs in Monroe or clinics provide flexibility to those who are unable to take time away from their regular lives, work or school. Programs typically meet at the clinic a couple of times every week for a few hours at a time.
Because clients are living away from the centers, outpatient facilities in Monroe are less able to focus on medical conditions and nutritional needs.
Certain programs provide a combination of the in/out approach: Inpatient for medical stabilization, partial hospitalization for moderate cases, intensive outpatient programs, and outpatient clinics for follow-up.
INPATIENT OR OUTPATIENT: WHAT'S RIGHT FOR ME?
* How much can you afford? Generally, Monroe outpatient treatment is cheaper than inpatient treatment because housing is not provided and fewer hours of treatment (and often fewer therapy alternatives) are offered.
* Are you able to control your behaviors? Inpatient treatment provides constant supervision to offset the temptation of drugs or eating disordered behavior in the early stages of treatment.
* Follow-up support network near Monroe? If you do decide to attend inpatient treatment, look for a center that can offer you or direct you to another service where you will be provided with follow-up care after you leave in an effort to avoid relapse.
* Is your condition severe? Constant medical attention is given to those in inpatient care, which may be especially important for those with pain and eating disorders.
How Treatment Centers Can Help
ALCOHOL AND DRUG REHAB
Treatment centers in Monroe help clients with substance abuse issues, drug abuse and pain treatment. Drug detox or alcohol detox is the first step on the road to recovery from drug addiction or alcohol addiction and a clean life. After detoxing, the rehabilitation process can begin.
EATING DISORDER TREATMENT
Eating Disorder treatment centers in Monroe help treat a range of problem eating and food issues such as childhood feeding disorders, food avoidance, obesity, Anorexia, Bulimia or compulsive overeating, binge eating, night eating and body image issues. They address the destructive behaviors and underlying emotional issues of disordered eating. Their programs can include family involvement and are designed to help patients in Monroe develop the skills they need to make lifelong change. Programs incorporate dietary counseling and nutritional education and may be supervised by a therapist, medical director, nurse and dietitian.