Refine Your Search
Out / Inpatient:
- Boarding School
- Extended Care / Long-Term Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient
- Partial Hospitalization (Day Treatment)
- Residential Long Term (>30 Days)
- Residential Short Term (<30 Days)
- Addiction Treatment
- Adult Residential
- Boarding School
- Christian Treatment
- Continuous Care/After Care
- Diabetes Management
- Drug Rehab
- Dual Disorders Recovery Counseling
- Eating Disorder Treatment
- Equine Therapy
- Medical Detox
- Medication Management
- Outdoor Therapeutic
- Pain Management
- Psychiatric Treatment
- Psychosexual Rehabilitation
- Rapid Opiate Detox
- Residential Inpatient
- Residential Relapse Recovery
- Small Residential Programs
- Sober Living
- Special Needs Camp
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Summer Camps
- Support Living
- Teen Residential
- Therapeutic Boarding School
- Transitional Independent Living Programs
- Weight Management
- Wilderness Programs
- Young Adult Residential
Family Services / Amenities:
Treatment Centers in Burlington
“Are you wondering if therapy can help with your situation? We listen, explore your view of the situation, identify changes you want to make and help you with strategies to achieve your goals. First appointment is typically available within 7 days. 96% of our patients report that their therapist listened to and understood their concern. 95% of our patients report the counseling they received was helpful. 75% of our substance abuse clients complete treatment vs a national average of 47%. For a free and anonymous screening visit our website.
Inpatient or Outpatient Treatment
INPATIENT TREATMENT: WHAT'S INVOLVED?
Residential Inpatient treatment in Burlington usually consists of 24 hour care at a live-in facility. Full treatment services, including medical and behavioral therapy are provided all at one location near Burlington.
Medical supervision is generally placed over each resident. In drug treatment centers, clients can detox safely. In eating disorder centers in Burlington, residential programs enable effective monitoring of the client's health during the treatment program.
Inpatient care offers a structured atmosphere and allows the client and providers to focus on physical and psychological healing.
OUTPATIENT TREATMENT: WHAT'S INVOLVED?
Outpatient treatment programs in Burlington or clinics provide flexibility to those who are unable to take time away from their regular lives, work or school. Programs typically meet at the clinic a couple of times every week for a few hours at a time.
Because clients are living away from the centers, outpatient facilities in Burlington are less able to focus on medical conditions and nutritional needs.
Certain programs provide a combination of the in/out approach: Inpatient for medical stabilization, partial hospitalization for moderate cases, intensive outpatient programs, and outpatient clinics for follow-up.
INPATIENT OR OUTPATIENT: WHAT'S RIGHT FOR ME?
* How much can you afford? Generally, Burlington outpatient treatment is cheaper than inpatient treatment because housing is not provided and fewer hours of treatment (and often fewer therapy alternatives) are offered.
* Are you able to control your behaviors? Inpatient treatment provides constant supervision to offset the temptation of drugs or eating disordered behavior in the early stages of treatment.
* Follow-up support network near Burlington? If you do decide to attend inpatient treatment, look for a center that can offer you or direct you to another service where you will be provided with follow-up care after you leave in an effort to avoid relapse.
* Is your condition severe? Constant medical attention is given to those in inpatient care, which may be especially important for those with pain and eating disorders.
How Treatment Centers Can Help
ALCOHOL AND DRUG REHAB
Treatment centers in Burlington help clients with substance abuse issues, drug abuse and pain treatment. Drug detox or alcohol detox is the first step on the road to recovery from drug addiction or alcohol addiction and a clean life. After detoxing, the rehabilitation process can begin.
EATING DISORDER TREATMENT
Eating Disorder treatment centers in Burlington help treat a range of problem eating and food issues such as childhood feeding disorders, food avoidance, obesity, Anorexia, Bulimia or compulsive overeating, binge eating, night eating and body image issues. They address the destructive behaviors and underlying emotional issues of disordered eating. Their programs can include family involvement and are designed to help patients in Burlington develop the skills they need to make lifelong change. Programs incorporate dietary counseling and nutritional education and may be supervised by a therapist, medical director, nurse and dietitian.