Refine Your Search
Out / Inpatient:
- Boarding School
- Extended Care / Long-Term Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient
- Long Term (>30 Days) Residential
- Partial Hospitalization (Day Treatment)
- Short Term (<30 Days) Residential
- Addiction Treatment
- Adult Residential
- Boarding School
- Christian Treatment
- Continuous Care/After Care
- Diabetes Management
- Drug Rehab
- Dual Disorders Recovery Counseling
- Eating Disorder Treatment
- Equine Therapy
- Medical Detox
- Medication Management
- Outdoor Therapeutic
- Pain Management
- Psychiatric Treatment
- Psychosexual Rehabilitation
- Rapid Opiate Detox
- Residential Inpatient
- Residential Relapse Recovery
- Small Residential Programs
- Sober Living
- Special Needs Camp
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Summer Camps
- Support Living
- Teen Residential
- Therapeutic Boarding School
- Transitional Independent Living Programs
- Weight Management
- Wilderness Programs
- Young Adult Residential
Family Services / Amenities:
Treatment Centers in New Britain
“IPS is made-up of Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC), Psychologists, APRNs and MD's. Integrated Psychiatric Services was founded on the principle of treating individuals with varying needs within the community. Centrally located in Wethersfield, CT, IPS provides an array of clinical and medical services including: individual and family counseling, couples counseling, psychological assessments, and psychiatric evaluation and with medication management. Accepting Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance and self-payment including cash, checks, and credit cards, IPS is there to help individuals achieve their highest potential. For all Integrated Psychiatric Services, give IPS a call...
“Grove School believes education is a continuing process that does not end at the classroom door. We aspire to maximize our students' considerable educational abilities through individualized instruction, and psychotherapy, based on interpersonal relationships. We stress the development of practical group living skills, yet we recognize the need to deal with each child on the basis of that child's individual issues.
Inpatient or Outpatient Treatment
INPATIENT TREATMENT: WHAT'S INVOLVED?
Residential Inpatient treatment in New Britain usually consists of 24 hour care at a live-in facility. Full treatment services, including medical and behavioral therapy are provided all at one location near New Britain.
Medical supervision is generally placed over each resident. In drug treatment centers, clients can detox safely. In eating disorder centers in New Britain, residential programs enable effective monitoring of the client's health during the treatment program.
Inpatient care offers a structured atmosphere and allows the client and providers to focus on physical and psychological healing.
OUTPATIENT TREATMENT: WHAT'S INVOLVED?
Outpatient treatment programs in New Britain or clinics provide flexibility to those who are unable to take time away from their regular lives, work or school. Programs typically meet at the clinic a couple of times every week for a few hours at a time.
Because clients are living away from the centers, outpatient facilities in New Britain are less able to focus on medical conditions and nutritional needs.
Certain programs provide a combination of the in/out approach: Inpatient for medical stabilization, partial hospitalization for moderate cases, intensive outpatient programs, and outpatient clinics for follow-up.
INPATIENT OR OUTPATIENT: WHAT'S RIGHT FOR ME?
* How much can you afford? Generally, New Britain outpatient treatment is cheaper than inpatient treatment because housing is not provided and fewer hours of treatment (and often fewer therapy alternatives) are offered.
* Are you able to control your behaviors? Inpatient treatment provides constant supervision to offset the temptation of drugs or eating disordered behavior in the early stages of treatment.
* Follow-up support network near New Britain? If you do decide to attend inpatient treatment, look for a center that can offer you or direct you to another service where you will be provided with follow-up care after you leave in an effort to avoid relapse.
* Is your condition severe? Constant medical attention is given to those in inpatient care, which may be especially important for those with pain and eating disorders.
How Treatment Centers Can Help
ALCOHOL AND DRUG REHAB
Treatment centers in New Britain help clients with substance abuse issues, drug abuse and pain treatment. Drug detox or alcohol detox is the first step on the road to recovery from drug addiction or alcohol addiction and a clean life. After detoxing, the rehabilitation process can begin.
EATING DISORDER TREATMENT
Eating Disorder treatment centers in New Britain help treat a range of problem eating and food issues such as childhood feeding disorders, food avoidance, obesity, Anorexia, Bulimia or compulsive overeating, binge eating, night eating and body image issues. They address the destructive behaviors and underlying emotional issues of disordered eating. Their programs can include family involvement and are designed to help patients in New Britain develop the skills they need to make lifelong change. Programs incorporate dietary counseling and nutritional education and may be supervised by a therapist, medical director, nurse and dietitian.