Refine Your Search
- 12 Step Program
- Adult Residential
- Alcohol Rehab
- Christian Rehab
- Continuing Care
- Detox Program
- Drug Rehab
- Dual Diagnosis
- Eating Disorder
- Equine Therapy
- Medically Assisted Detox
- Opiate Drug Detox
- Outdoor Therapy
- Pain Management
- Psychiatric Residential
- Residential Boarding School
- Residential Inpatient
- Residential Relapse Recovery
- Sex Addiction Program
- Small Residential Programs
- Substance Abuse
- Support Living
- Teens & Adolescent Residential
- Transitional Independent Living Programs
- Wilderness Rehab
- Young Adult Residential
Out / Inpatient:
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Long Term (>30 Days) Residential
- Partial Hospitalization (Day Treatment)
- Short Term (<30 Days) Residential
- Therapeutic Boarding School
Family Services / Amenities:
Treatment Centers in Colonial Heights
“Good Neighbor promotes an improved quality of life for persons seeking individual, couples, and/or family therapy. Counseling services are provided by licensed and experienced clinicians, psychiatrists, and mental health professionals who are dedicated to understanding the needs and concerns of their clients. Moreover, therapists are committed to partnering with their clients throughout the therapeutic process in order to assist in achieving healthy, balanced, and productive lives. Psychiatric services provide care for adults with a diverse spectrum of mental health needs, including mood disorders, trauma, ADHD, anxiety, depression, dementia, chronic mental illness, and intellectual disabilities.
“Are you looking to make a change in your relationship, your family, or your life? Help Your Way provides customer-friendly counseling, psychotherapy, and parent coaching services to adults, children, couples, and families at our office on Monument Avenue in Richmond, VA. We can also provide services in your home within the greater Richmond area. Whether the concern is your child, your relationship, or your own moods and behaviors, we create a partnership with you to create the changes that you want to make in your life. We use simple feedback tools to track the results of services, and make changes to meet your needs.
Inpatient or Outpatient Treatment
INPATIENT TREATMENT: WHAT'S INVOLVED?
Residential Inpatient treatment in Colonial Heights usually consists of 24 hour care at a live-in facility. Full treatment services, including medical and behavioral therapy are provided all at one location near Colonial Heights.
Medical supervision is generally placed over each resident. In drug treatment centers, clients can detox safely. In eating disorder centers in Colonial Heights, residential programs enable effective monitoring of the client's health during the treatment program.
Inpatient care offers a structured atmosphere and allows the client and providers to focus on physical and psychological healing.
OUTPATIENT TREATMENT: WHAT'S INVOLVED?
Outpatient treatment programs in Colonial Heights or clinics provide flexibility to those who are unable to take time away from their regular lives, work or school. Programs typically meet at the clinic a couple of times every week for a few hours at a time.
Because clients are living away from the centers, outpatient facilities in Colonial Heights are less able to focus on medical conditions and nutritional needs.
Certain programs provide a combination of the in/out approach: Inpatient for medical stabilization, partial hospitalization for moderate cases, intensive outpatient programs, and outpatient clinics for follow-up.
INPATIENT OR OUTPATIENT: WHAT'S RIGHT FOR ME?
* How much can you afford? Generally, Colonial Heights outpatient treatment is cheaper than inpatient treatment because housing is not provided and fewer hours of treatment (and often fewer therapy alternatives) are offered.
* Are you able to control your behaviors? Inpatient treatment provides constant supervision to offset the temptation of drugs or eating disordered behavior in the early stages of treatment.
* Follow-up support network near Colonial Heights? If you do decide to attend inpatient treatment, look for a center that can offer you or direct you to another service where you will be provided with follow-up care after you leave in an effort to avoid relapse.
* Is your condition severe? Constant medical attention is given to those in inpatient care, which may be especially important for those with pain and eating disorders.
How Treatment Centers Can Help
ALCOHOL AND DRUG REHAB
Treatment centers in Colonial Heights help clients with substance abuse issues, drug abuse and pain treatment. Drug detox or alcohol detox is the first step on the road to recovery from drug addiction or alcohol addiction and a clean life. After detoxing, the rehabilitation process can begin.
EATING DISORDER TREATMENT
Eating Disorder treatment centers in Colonial Heights help treat a range of problem eating and food issues such as childhood feeding disorders, food avoidance, obesity, Anorexia, Bulimia or compulsive overeating, binge eating, night eating and body image issues. They address the destructive behaviors and underlying emotional issues of disordered eating. Their programs can include family involvement and are designed to help patients in Colonial Heights develop the skills they need to make lifelong change. Programs incorporate dietary counseling and nutritional education and may be supervised by a therapist, medical director, nurse and dietitian.